Need WSM Cover

Dean Smiley

TVWBB Member
I don't know why but the covers for the 18.5" and 22.5" are not available on Amazon. Does anybody know where I can get a cover for an 18.5"? I just got the cooker today. Thanks.

Dean

i think the cover is included........better check the packaging....if it aint in there give Weber Customer Service a ring........

Dean,call Weber CS. They can hook you up. Or you could do like I did. When my WSM cover went south,I bought an 18.5 kettle cover from Target. They are also available at Lowes,HD,and Amazon.

Dean,
Give Weber CS a call @ 1-800-446-1071
The part #s for the covers are: 18.5=97201....22.5=99915

The covers are overrated. They are hard to get on and they are not water tight. Get a contractor size garbage bag. They are cheap and fit well. They also are water tight. I've read a number of times where people use them under the Weber cover. I just use it alone. The only other thing I do is cinch it around the charcoal bowl with a bungee cord to keep air from getting under it and blowing it off (yes that did actually happen to me).

Thanks, All, for the suggestions.
I had the very heavy duty cover for my Bradley available so I tried it and it fits fine so that is what it will be doing for the near future. It's a bit large but better that than real tight. When the correct one is available I will get it.

Dean

Hey Brian, do you know if those covers are waterproof? As we all know the Weber covers aren't.

I really don't know, but I'm sure you can call them. I'm up in the air now for a new cover for my summit gas grill the Weber wants 115.00 for so I think I will get one from these guys. The say that covers are just to keep the stuff from the trees off the grill. Covers should be able to breath to eliminate mold.

Back