Need my fix...

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
Long time no se Gentlemens!(gals)

Been on vaccation to tunis for a week,and that followed by a week of afternoon shift(@ work).
On the trip we dident have a decent peice of meat during the whole stay. So my mind was set on a quality peice of Beef cooked to Perfection!

Lets go:

Pepper crusted steaks,Shrooms/chanterelles with some butter...And potato au gratin.(heavy on galric)

Ignore the nuggets(kids wish). Every thing on the 230f grill. Shrooms direct,rest indirect. Will pull the steaks when the inner temp is 130f.

Steaks resting and waiting for the grill to come up in searing temps.(the rest is still on)

Shrooms done:

When the grill is up to temp the steaks was added to sear a bit.

Plated with a fast sallad.

I have dreamed about this bite for 2 weeks now.

Tasty 4 sure.

Thanks for your time ppl! :)

That's a long time to go without good meat. No wonder you were inspired. That last pic was truly mouthwatering! Nice cook as always Daniel!

That steak looks like it would be worth waiting for for a week Daniel, Hope you guy's had a great vacation despite the lack of good food.

I believe you that it was not a culinary dream week for you:(.
Surely you and your guys enjoyed the sun and warm sea.
Anyway, this is a magnificent return home to Weber.

I was away for a few days too, glad I dropped down to page 2 of the PG to find your cook Daniel!
Outstanding cook my friend!

missed this post:rolleyes:
Looks Fantastic Danny!
'Shrooms were GREAT, I'll bet and the auGratin's.... w0w! I like heavy galric and lotsa gaaaaalic too;)
your steak is OutOfThisWorld!!

Back