Need help with rotisserie attachment for grill

I gotta get me one of them Costco's nearby some day. I'm obviously missing out on some protein opportunities.

So for those that followed the ebay listing - I sold the red head for $400 on marketplace with the rotisserie attachment to an amazing gentleman from Ohio- who was willing to drive all the way from Ohio to DC to pick it up!!
Thanks to everyone for pointing me in the right direction with tips - special shout-out to Bruce - ahem - The King of Weber Grills!
Now getting a used Weber spirit 2 - e210 - and see what mods I can do on it - think igrill3 would be a good start!

So for those that followed the ebay listing - I sold the red head for $400 on marketplace with the rotisserie attachment to an amazing gentleman from Ohio- who was willing to drive all the way from Ohio to DC to pick it up!!
Thanks to everyone for pointing me in the right direction with tips - special shout-out to Bruce - ahem - The King of Weber Grills!
Now getting a used Weber spirit 2 - e210 - and see what mods I can do on it - think igrill3 would be a good start!
Ozzy, where in VA are you? I just moved from Richmond to King George.

Back