Need help with Mouser's website

John Bostwick

TVWBB Wizard
Someone on here a few days ago posted a link to mouser that was from Mouser Germany De.mouser. Now when I try to go to the US mouser to order stuff I cant. I tried deleting cookies, I have tried everything I can think of lol. I figured I would ask here for some help....

Thanks

Ha ha! Same thing happened to me. You need to click the German flag icon up on the top right where you select the language and it will take you to a page where you can select USA again. Took me a while to figure out the flag wasn't just an indicator of the language.

Damn, I guess this is going around, same thing happened to me the other day in the Chrome Browser. I moved to Firefox which was showing me the US site, meanwhile I emailed Mouser about it. They were really quick to get back to me and tell me to click the flag and choose my country, like Bryan said, worked like a charm....

Well, I don't feel bad for asking then:D But, right after I posted this I figured it out, they need to put something that says to click the flag to change country for people who are easily confused :D

Back