My wife is at it again!!!

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Saturday my wife said she would take over grilling duties. I didn't do anything except take pics and eat...this is what Maribel made for me :)

Moink balls.. Main ingredients Chopped jalapeño, chopped onion, bacon bits,

My refreshments need to be extra cold!!

Good music for tonight.,.

Action shots...

Then she got the CI and cooked down some onion and bell pepper strips and put on the grill beef sausages fill with cheese.

Plated and ready to eat. This was very good and complete surprise my wife did a cook for me.

Love this action shot, lucky man ...

1367756273.jpg

Good work Maribel.

Tony, you did marry up! I did the same thing, but my wife will only go near the grill is I set it up for her. After almost 36 years of marriage I know I got the better of that deal. You are blessed!!

At first, Tony, I'm very envious that you & your wife can happily cook together. Then, I'm thinking....."Would I want my wife hanging around my BBQ area?" Hmmm.....not so sure!

Looks like Maribel does it again!! Nice cooking lady! Love the dogs and moink balls and of course the beer! Now gotta ask you guys! We're you making dinner at 11pm or was that a mid nite snack?

Love the cook Maribel!! Keep it up!

At first, Tony, I'm very envious that you & your wife can happily cook together. Then, I'm thinking....."Would I want my wife hanging around my BBQ area?" Hmmm.....not so sure!

It helps me out. If I'm running late from work I can ask her to get the WSM going and she can do it. I need ribs, pork butt, or any other cuts she knows exactly what we like..:)
But I see you your point...

Back