My wife is at it again!!!

I want to thank everyone that commented on this post. It was fun and you guys are great. -Maribel

The food looks awesome. But something didn't seem right about you. You looked different. So pulled up one of Tony's older posts (camping scene) and thought those ladies are not the same person. Has Tony got two wives? Egads, what's he been hiding? Oh my gracious! I called Donna, my wife, over to look at the pics and she said, relax, it the same lady. She's changed her hair style and color and it looks very flattering.

Sometimes us men make mountains out of mole hills.:)

The food looks awesome. But something didn't seem right about you. You looked different. So pulled up one of Tony's older posts (camping scene) and thought those ladies are not the same person. Has Tony got two wives? Egads, what's he been hiding? Oh my gracious! I called Donna, my wife, over to look at the pics and she said, relax, it the same lady. She's changed her hair style and color and it looks very flattering.

Sometimes us men make mountains out of mole hills.:)

I wish I had 2 maribels but 1 is enough!!! She has natural curly but will straighten her hair too look different. :)

Back