My second smoke on WSM

Stephen Ranti

I've been making real BBQ for about 7 years. I bought a WSM just under 2 years ago but only managed to season the pit and smoke a few Sausages on it. I had another smoker at my camper and used it most weekends. Well the camper got sold this year so I'm home. What to do same as I did at the camp! Make some BBQ!! Last week I made St Louis cut ribs and this week some Beef Short Ribs! I have a DigiQ DX3 to control the WSM awesome set up IMO! Think they came out pretty good!

Attachments

• 20220612_170323.jpg
    20220612_170323.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 20220612_170442.jpg
    20220612_170442.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 25
Yes, those look a treat!
The beauty of the WSM is it is simple but, you can’t tell everybody! We have to keep people thinking that it is an incredible amount of work! That way they ply us with excellent beverages to keep us doing it!

I've been making real BBQ for about 7 years. I bought a WSM just under 2 years ago but only managed to season the pit and smoke a few Sausages on it. I had another smoker at my camper and used it most weekends. Well the camper got sold this year so I'm home. What to do same as I did at the camp! Make some BBQ!! Last week I made St Louis cut ribs and this week some Beef Short Ribs! I have a DigiQ DX3 to control the WSM awesome set up IMO! Think they came out pretty good!
There couldn't possibly be any of those left!

Back