My mini Ranch Kettle build (kind of still in progress).

Dave,
Hope all is well.

Did you ever figure a way to attach that ranch kettle handle to your mini ranch?

I am heading to Nevada this weekend to help a buddy build one. Was going through all the old pimp my 26 and mini ranch threads and remembered you were noodling on a way to make the ranch kettle handle work. Ever have any luck

Dustin

Last edited:
Dustin,

All is well here, thanks for asking. Sorry to say that I haven't tried/done it yet. From what I remember of when I did some preliminary measurements, it's going to be tight trying to splice the pieces together the same way the bottom cross pieces were done. Will probably take a little more ingenuity that just slotting in some slightly smaller square tubing and tightening down. The issue that I saw is that to make the handle fit right, cuts will have to be made close to where the bends in the handle are.

Dave,
Hope all is well.

Did you ever figure a way to attach that ranch kettle handle to your mini ranch?

I am heading to Nevada this weekend to help a buddy build one. Was going through all the old pimp my 26 and mini ranch threads and remembered you were noodling on a way to make the ranch kettle handle work. Ever have any luck

Dustin

Dave I have missed buying a 26 so I can start this project like 5 times now, when I do grab one I will be hitting uou and Justin up for information.

Kevin. You got to do it man. It is an awesome set-up. I just build one with my buddy in Nevada last weekend. He bought a NIB 26er in October then ordered all the parts (can’t believe he was able to wait three months with the 26er still in the box!). We had it build in a few hours and later that night he had her loaded up with 6 of the biggest ribeyes I’ve even seen.

Last edited:
About a 120 bucks. The ranch kettle frame is about 75 for the 2 pieces. The misc. parts like frame caps, the axel, front casters and hub caps are 25. Then there are a few hardware store items like ss nuts and bolts and touch up paint 20 bucks. I got my parts from eReplacment parts but I think DaveW did Weber. Shipping from eRepalcement was like 30 bucks. Think Weber is cheaper.

Kevin. You got to do it man. It is an awesome set-up. I just build one with my buddy in Nevada last weekend. He bought a NIB 26er in October then ordered all the parts (can’t believe he was able to wait three months with the 26er still in the box!). We had it build in a few hours and later that night he had her loaded up with 6 of the biggest ribeyes I’ve even seen.

Sweet line up Yeah i love this size bigger than a 22 but small than a full ranch perfect.

I wish that was my setup. That’s my buddy in Nevada’s. He build that last year with the mini ranch in mind. Awesome set up he’s got. I helped him build the ranch and in return he said he’d help build the cover. I just got to figure out where and how big. I hope you find a 26 soon. It is an awesome grill and looks pretty cool with the ranch frame underneath it.

If I lived somewhere where I could do a build like that, my outdoor kitchen would be used most of the year! As it is, I grill all year long anyway, that would just keep rain and snow off my neck! I don’t think I can persuade my wife to give up too much flower real estate for an advanced grilling station. I think a little more “portable” for mst of my outdoor entertainment facilities.
Next up is a carriage for my giant cooler, I saw a really nice design on YouTube and, I have a buddy who’s a cabinetmaker!!

Back