My favorite Hotdogs

Angel D

This morning I was scanning through my phone and notice I grilled a lot of hotdogs and figured I'll post some of my favorites.

Bacon wrap Hotdog with slice grilled jalapenos and grilled onions

Bacon wrap Hotdog smothered with caramelized onions and jalapenos

Bacon wrap Hotdog with grilled jalapenos, tomatoes, onion, and avocado

Bacon wrap Hotdog with Pico de Gallo

Just plain and simple..Bacon wrap Hotdog with mustard and ofcoarse a side of grilled serranos :)

You had me at

IMG_20150208_201422_zpsizffehiw.jpg

I take it you like bacon wrapped hot dogs with some kind of hot pepper!! :) Actually each one of those could become my favorites too, all are mouthwatering and pics look awesome too!!

I take it you like bacon wrapped hot dogs with some kind of hot pepper!! :) Actually each one of those could become my favorites too, all are mouthwatering and pics look awesome too!!

Oh yea! As long I have some bacon and some hot pepper I'm good :)

They all look good to me. When I make dogs they are just simple, mustard, onions and celery salt works for me.
The bacon looks delicious, but I have cut that way back, no fun but much healthier.

Anyone who thinks hot dogs are boring, doesn't know Angel! What away to take an all American food to the next level! They all look great, and I love your formula, hot dog+bacon+peppers+whatever else you want = culinary excellence. Brilliant.

Back