My crazy burgers!!!

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I did Hamburgers today like my mom just to make... So here's what I did...

80-20 ground beef, with 2 eggs, handful of garlic croutons, 1/4 onion chopped. Salt and pepper with garlic powder all mixed in...
1374027764.jpg

After I made the patties I added more black pepper and garlic salt
1374027772.jpg

Some action shots
1374027783.jpg

1374027778.jpg

Made some fries also
1374027780.jpg

Plated and ready to eat
1374027939.jpg

Close up of the inside
1374027781.jpg

Thanks for looking my bbq and grilling friends...

Tony they look tasty. I have used eggs in meatloaf before, but do you know why your mom put them
in her burgers?

Tony they look tasty. I have used eggs in meatloaf before, but do you know why your mom put them
in her burgers?

I don't know???
She would make us a Mexican dish called albondigas and was the same thing but she would add rice...they were like little meat balls in a red sauce. We grew up very poor and this burgers was a treat because we would rarely got out to eat.

As usual, great stuff Tony. For me, the "Mom" versions of foods have a sentimental aspect to them that makes them taste even better.

Great lookin' Burgers, Tony. My dad would put egg and chopped up onion in the burgers, too. And that's how I do 'em now :D

Burgers and fries luv em, the ultimate sando and so many variations. Yours look great Tony, nice cook:D

croutons? Thats a first! But i would love to have a bite...Guess this adds to the idea box. AWESOME Mr.T

Back