My C&B Slate Blue is here, finally

It's looking like a Prime tri tip from Creekstone will be the first cook, tomorrow or Sunday.

I don't see a date code on the vent, did they stop doing that?

It's looking like a Prime tri tip from Creekstone will be the first cook, tomorrow or Sunday.

I don't see a date code on the vent, did they stop doing that?
Yes you can only tell the year it was made by serial number when you call Weber CRS to register it.
Mine is a UD code which makes a 2019 or 2020 I beleive.

Nice BBQ Bob! I sure hope The Giants don't face you Cards in a Wildcard. The Cards know how to end a season 18 wins out of the last 20 games I think? That spell trouble in SF, LOL

Nice BBQ Bob! I sure hope The Giants don't face you Cards in a Wildcard. The Cards know how to end a season 18 wins out of the last 20 games I think? That spell trouble in SF, LOL
Thanks Chuck!
Yeah, as much as I hate the word, I think our Cards got woke!
They're showing that Dodgers Muncy just got hurt, hope it's not serious, want them full force when we beat them.

Bob,
I found this link that Chris put together and it will tell the year of manufacture of your new C&B grill.
Thanks Kevin, I've used that info often, that's how I knew my DR is a 2006.
My new one is UA, or 2021, which makes sense because I had to wait for them to make it.

Thanks Kevin, I've used that info often, that's how I knew my DR is a 2006.
My new one is UA, or 2021, which makes sense because I had to wait for them to make it.
Bob, a UA that is the latest and greatest just for you .
And that first tri tip cook looked like it came out very good, you two were made for each other.

Correct, the new ones they do not stamp the serial number on the vent like they do the kettles. I only mentioned it being on the back because I thought you were saying you couldn't locate the serial number on your new Performer.
Gotcha.
Along with the paper work was a sheet with a sticker showing the serial number and bar code, saved me from copying it from the grill when I registered it.

Back