Morin' ya'll

Karl Repsher

TVWBB Fan
Time for me to go to work, ...this is the view from where I work.

This is the bay where Captain Cook first dropped anchor when he arrived at Tahiti.

Have a good day,

Karl

Tough life. What do you do for a living?

I imagine Karl is following in the footsteps of Cap'n Cook... you know, observing nature....

361_001.jpg

Nice view Karl... I think we're all looking forward to seeing more pictures of Tahiti as time goes by... I hope you're enjoying the forum...

Heh, heh, yeah, another day in Paradise.

I'm a maintenance man for 78 apartments and I also do custom cabinetry, turning around 180°s here's the apartments.

Tuesday028.jpg
[/URL][/IMG

Captain Cook came to Tahiti to view the Venus Transit in 1769, the above drawing was drawn at the group of trees on the far left of the pic.

Food, ...you like bananas,this is my back yard.

Okay, here's some grub, a couple of rib eyes on the Genesis.

primerib001.jpg

primerib002.jpg

Gotta go back to work, thanks for lookin',

Karl

Do you need an apprentice to take over when you feel over worked?

Me me me me me me me me and mmm good on the steaks.

In 1971 I had a friend who was flunking out of college. He joined the Peace Corps.
Where do you think that they sent him. Chris Lord was sent to Tahiti. He sent postcards
for a while. Would you go back to Iowa after living in Tahiti? I think not!

Karl, what does it cost to live in the apartments that you manage?

Thanks all for the kind replies,

Tony R, Ya know where the San Berdo and Riverside freeways split, in the river bottom there is a mobile home park, I was the construction super for the underground company, ...small world huh?

Sparky, I think it would be a might pretentious posting cabinetry on a Weber BBQ site, but thanks for the interest.

Jeff, I'm the apprentice, ...I framed houses with rigging axe in another life.

Bob, that's cool, the Peace Corp was going to send me to Casa Blanca, they told me to go be alone and think about the commitment, I came to Tahiti to think about it, ...well, I never went back to the Peace Corp people.

Also I don't manage them, I'm the maintenance man, the 2 bedrooms rent for $1,300/month and the 3 bedrooms rent for 1,450/month with a one year minimum contract,

Karl

Back