Memorial Day television offerings...blah

Chris, I've been spending today looking at everybodies pictures. Why do all the men have little white beards? lol

Just checked TV guide. The best thing on tonight is old repeats of Home Improvement. lol

I usually watch the Indy 500, since the race has been postponed to a later date they did a virtual video race. I had no interest
in that, did anybody watch it? I recorded The Match with Tiger Woods and Peyton Manning VS Lefty and Tom Brady, glad i recorded it so i could fast forward during the slow times..

Notice Food Network and Cooking Channel are showing almost all "baking" shows? I hate baking shows. I am not a baker. But fully 70% of the newer programming is bake this bake that ugh

I don't watch Food Network because we get our TV signal OTA, but when I'm somewhere that does have cable access it seems like every FN show is either some sort of competition or Guy Fieri.

One of the OTA digital subchannels here is "Dabl", which shows a lot of older programs from people like Jamie Oliver and Emeril Lagasse.

Only thing we have extra is Netflix, but then I have to decide between you guys or handsome guys in a movie. lol

OK, I also play computer games. Bye, guess where I'm going!!!!!

but then I have to decide between you guys or handsome guys in a movie. lol

I'm pretty darn handsome ROTFLMAO

Chris,
I was thinking the same thing about the Alameda County Fair in Pleasanton. I know you go to the Sonoma County fair. And of course the CA state fair is nice too but hot! If you are looking for a new take on corn dogs, try this joint, Seoul Hotdog in Berkeley. It is an American corn dog, Korean style. Light and fluffy, sweet and crunchy. We tried it in LA but there's a new one locally.
Donna

1590448844609.png

Back