Master Touch Ash Catcher Part number

ChadRex

TVWBB Super Fan
I have been looking to replace my Performer Deluxe Ash Catcher to a newer version like the one that is on the new Master-Touch. ( with the additional markings)

1697048012722.png

Does anyone have the specific Part number for the newer ash catcher?
When browsing Webers parts Part Number #65162 comes up, but the image looks like it is not the updated version with the additional markings for the various bottom vent positions.

1697047730767.png

Attachments

• 1697047789000.png
    1697047789000.png
    260.9 KB · Views: 1
Okay digging around a bit in Weber parts world I was able to find the main part number for the newer Master-Touch Grills

There is a part number for
67594 Ash catcher assembly w/smoke setting, Master Touch
90720 One-Touch cleaning kit, 22"
There is also a newer One-Touch cleaning Kit part number -
I Imagine the blades are shaped slightly different to accommodator the newer shaped bottom vent opening

Now the Question is, will Weber sell these parts separately?
The Master-Touch schematic page doesn't list a price for these parts.

Has anyone had any luck buying replacement parts to upgrade an older model grill. In my case the Weber Performer 2014?

Hmmm, that's a good question. Here's another. Does your kettle have the 'P' shaped vents?

Good "P"oint. My Weber Performer Deluxe doesn't have the "P" shaped vents
So maybe the new ash catcher markings are slightly different and only apply to the P-Shaped vents and only come on the grils with "P" shape Vents.

The pictures of the new Weber Performers do not show the newer ash catcher. I am not sure if the newer Performers come with the "P" holes :ROFLMAO:. ... Sorry "P shaped" vent holes.

So I would be better off just buying standard High-Capacity Ash catcher & marking the ash catcher myself with drilled holes at specific locations.

My bottom vent setting for my low and slow cooks is typically between the 2nd & 3rd oval on the ash catcher, ( As indicated on my expert artistic marking below.

1697049995014.png

Last edited:
Chad, you are absolutely on the right track. I had a 2014 Performer that I marked as you, worked just fine. I think the P shaped vents may be standard on all new 22" kettles but please correct me if I'm wrong. The 'smoke' setting does make it a little easier to dial in lower temps. My new Performer has it and I find it useful.

I received an all silver ash catcher with the additional markings directly from Weber a couple years ago and part number on box says “69383 = Ash Catcher Assy w/smk ind C.”

20211005_163845.jpg20231011_180823.jpg

I put the new ash catcher on a bowl from a 2016 Gen 4 performer that does not have the P shaped holes. I still marked my ash catcher with a Sharpie because my one touch ash sweep has some play. I put the 2016 Performer bowl on an old 2000 SSP and reused the original 2000 SSP stainless steel one touch sweep which may be why there is play but the sweep has not rusted after decades. I have a newer 22” kettle I bought new in 2019 with P holes in bowl but the aluminized sweep has already rusted.

Last edited:
I received an all silver ash catcher with the additional markings directly from Weber a couple years ago and part number on box says “69383 = Ash Catcher Assy w/smk ind C.”

View attachment 80481View attachment 80482

I put the new ash catcher on a bowl from a 2016 Gen 4 performer that does not have the P shaped holes. I still marked my ash catcher with a Sharpie because my one touch ash sweep has some play. I put the 2016 Performer bowl on an old 2000 SSP and reused the original 2000 SSP stainless steel one touch sweep which may be why there is play but the sweep has not rusted after decades. I have a newer 22” kettle I bought new in 2019 with P holes in bowl but the aluminized sweep has already rusted.
69383 = Ash Catcher Assy w/smk ind C
so you were able to order that Ash Catcher assembly directly from Weber?
I guess because your Newer 22" kettle came with the newer style "P-Holes" ( "P-holes" teeheee :ROFLMAO:,yes I am immature )
that it qualified for replacing that part.

#67594 is the part number for the Ash Catcher Assy w/smk setting on the Master-Touch Schematic
#67586 is the part number for Ash catcher bowl, black

1697131172130.png

I opened a Chat session to try to order that part & because none of my registered grills matched that part number, the chat bot stated that my request would be fwd to the weber parts team to determine if I am eligible to purchase that part.

Weber should sell parts to consumer even if their registered grills done necessarily come from the factory with that part.

I did find the parts for sale on GrillSpot a 3rd party parts vendor
#67594 Ash Catcher with Smoke Settings
#67586 Black Ash Catcher Bowl

Last edited:
Lol. All this talk about “P holes” has me going back and forth to the can. :)

You can order some charcoal parts on Weber’s website. https://www.weber.com/US/en/parts--et--support/replacement-parts/charcoal-parts/

If that doesn’t get you results, call Weber and talk to a real person. They can locate parts not listed on website. In my experience, they have been very friendly and helpful… Outstanding service.

You could also order just about any part on grillparts.com which conveniently has parts organized by grill.

Lol. All this talk about “P holes” has me going back and forth to the can. :)

You can order some charcoal parts on Weber’s website. https://www.weber.com/US/en/parts--et--support/replacement-parts/charcoal-parts/

If that doesn’t get you results, call Weber and talk to a real person. They can locate parts not listed on website. In my experience, they have been very friendly and helpful… Outstanding service.

You could also order just about any part on grillparts.com which conveniently has parts organized by grill.

I did find the parts for sale on GrillSpot a 3rd party parts vendor
#67594 Ash Catcher with Smoke Settings
#67586 Black Ash Catcher Bowl

Can't purchase the Ash catcher black bowl with smoke ash catcher ring w/ smoke settings it would cost $150.00
I may as well but an extra Master-touch kettle, swapping the ash catcher basket with the one on my performer & then selling the newly puchased Master -Touch. I don't need another charcoal grill. I just want the newer ash catcher.

I have a late model performer, and the ash bowl handle was very weak so Weber sent me a warranty replacement.
But I got 2 complete ash ring,bowl assemblys, and 2 top rings , someone got crazy with twitchy finger over the keyboard.

I have a late model performer, and the ash bowl handle was very weak so Weber sent me a warranty replacement.
But I got 2 complete ash ring,bowl assemblys, and 2 top rings , someone got crazy with twitchy finger over the keyboard.
would you be wiling to sell one of them? if they both have smoke settings on the ash catcher ring

Another note on contacting Weber. The chatbot method through the website is good if you have exact part number and just need a warranty replacement.

However I have gotten excellent support and service by calling the
Weber Grill Warehouse # (800) 446-1071
This is a live support agent.

There is another number for support on the website.It is a automated system +1 833-601-0110
This number is interactive via text messages, it's frustrating and it's almost impossible get it to a live support from this number.

Back