Maple Score!

Tony Hunter

TVWBB Pro
Great news... one of my mom and dad's maple trees took lightening hit!
icon_biggrin.gif
Now, I got some maple wood to work with for next year!
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
This is one load I brought home today, there is more I will be picking up next week.

There are more pics in the album when you click on this one...

Nice score Tony! That will keep you in maple for a long time. Chunk it up and put it in a box in the attic for the summer. I read somewhere on here that it works very well for curing wood.

Brandon

That's cool. Kind of funny, I thought that by pictures, you ment some of the tree after it was hit by lightning. I don't think I have ever seen someone take 4-5 pictures of chopped up wood.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

I guess that BBQ is really getting in your blood.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom Chips:
That's cool. Kind of funny, I thought that by pictures, you ment some of the tree after it was hit by lightning. I don't think I have ever seen someone take 4-5 pictures of chopped up wood.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

I guess that BBQ is really getting in your blood. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tom, I am one sick puppy for sure!
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom Chips:
wsmsmile8gm.gif

I guess that BBQ is really getting in your blood. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean like this? I got all the hickory I'll ever need from that storm.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jerry N.:
You mean like this? I got all the hickory I'll ever need from that storm. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And it even fell the right way too. Nice score Tony with his Maple and Jerry with his Hickory.
icon_cool.gif

Back