Lowes Labor Day sale is on! $9.88 for Twin Pak 18.6 lb

I've been waiting on the 2 20 lbs pack (40 total) for $10 all year. I'm running kinda low and need to stock up. 18.6 lbs for $10 isn't going to motivate me to stock up.

I've been waiting on the 2 20 lbs pack (40 total) for $10 all year. I'm running kinda low and need to stock up. 18.6 lbs for $10 isn't going to motivate me to stock up.

The deal is a TWO PACK of 18.6 (37.2lb total) for 9.88. Likely the best deal you will see for a while.

Thanks for clarifying. I didn't follow the link. I was just going off the title. That's the same deal I saw at Memorial and Independence Day.

Thanks for the clarification. The deal isn't nearly a nice if it is for a single bag! My approach to the deal... Order two twin packs online. Pick them up. Go back in and buy two more!

They're saying limit of 2 two packs.
For grins, I tried to put 5 in my online cart, it kicked it back to two.
We'll see if the stores are doing the same as soon as someone reports back here.

Just bought 5 packs of 2 for the $9.98. I called before I made a special trip there and back and the rep said the had about 60 packs on hand. In the check out, the front of their sale flyer had KBB on it. Not much else on clearance though.

Back