Lost BBQ Sauce Recipe: Kansas City-Style Sauce with Dried Chiles and Pineapple Juice

Rita Y

TVWBB Emerald Member
I've been trying to search for the original of my favorite BBQ sauce, a Kansas City-Style Sauce with Dried Chiles and Pineapple Juice by Kevin Kruger. It apparently did not make it to the new website. The old URL is:

http://tvwbb.infopop.cc/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/1980069052/m/5180058813

I love that sauce; it was light and barely fruity enough to enhance the meat and let the meat's flavor shine through. Is there any way I can rescue it and add it to the Sauces Forum? I'm told that there is some way to search old websites but I'm not familiar with it.

Rita

Thank you Len. This recipe is certainly has a feel of Kevin's. It's a very nice website too.

Rita

can you just set a thread with all of Kevin's posts? (half joking) he is missed by many here I'm sure.

Chris, thank you very much! This is my go-to sauce; occasionally I make a sweeter, thicker one for a second choice but this is the one that runs out first.

Since there is relevant information throughout the thread, would it be possible to move the whole thread to the Sauces forum so that when someone searches for K Kruger they will be able to find it?

Oh my. I looked for a half hour. So much for my searching skills. Sorry for sending you extra work Chris.

Rita

Back