Looking for products used to repair Weber brand grill covers.

Lance-DjL

TVWBB Member
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has ever used a product to patch and/or protect their Weber grill cover. They don't sell the cover I'm using anymore and I feel like I could get a few more years out of it using a product like a Flex Seal roll on liquid or Gorilla waterproof patch and seal tape. I just need to cover the top of the cover. The rest of the cover is in good condition. Just a little dirty.

Thanks!
PXL_20240614_213007871.jpgPXL_20240614_203241589.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has ever used a product to patch and/or protect their Weber grill cover. They don't sell the cover I'm using anymore and I feel like I could get a few more years out of it using a product like a Flex Seal roll on liquid or Gorilla waterproof patch and seal tape. I just need to cover the top of the cover. The rest of the cover is in good condition. Just a little dirty.

Thanks!
View attachment 93373View attachment 93374

Gorilla Duct Tape from the inside....

Joking but serious ahahaa I did this wit my cheap Amazon cover when it tore...

Its toast buy a King Kong cover on Amazon personally and I have one, the best covers they sell and they fit perfect depending on what model you have. Not like those no names which always seem to be these odd dimensions that never fit they way they are supposed to.

If it's starting to crack in one spot, the rest of the cover is right behind and you're just going to be constantly patching it.
I've been very happy with the CLASSIC ACCESSORIES covers on Amazon. I turned in a warranty claim at close to the two year mark and had a new cover in about a week.

The Kong cover is basically like the original Weber pretty heavy duty yes the Kong logo fades like John said but the rest is fine. I had one of those newer Weber cover years ago it was horrible faded into oblivion in a year.

Back