Looking for a stainless steel grate brush

Thanks Larry, that's a good looking brush but the problem with the plastic is it melts upon contact with 450 degree grates. I bought a plastic handle brush with the proper angle head and it left black 'skid marks' here and there on the grates and the inside of the grill. Maybe I'm being too aggressive with it, too much pressure. But hey, if you say those brass bristles do the job I'll give the Libman a try - and maybe a little less pressure will eliminate those skid marks.
You're not supposed to put the plastic in contact. Don't blame the material for not knowing how to use it correctly :D Never have had ANY issues with Libman. I'm still trying to wrap my head around why you need to clean the grates with the plastic in the first place

Yeah, the plastic contacting the heated grill grate was incidental to my tilting the brush a little too far left or right.

I do know this - after reading about the potential for ingesting a bristle I'm planning on a very thorough inspection of everything after each cleaning.

Back