Looking for a new gas grill.

Dammit, did those grates go up in price??? I thought they were more like $52 last time I checked.

I don't know if we can blame this on the "Bruce Effect" or if is just clever price testing on their part. I do think those of us who got in on the very beginning prices got a really good deal. (I even got a FREE set of flavorizer bars from Qlimetal for doing a review.) No, they are not "rcplanebuyer" but they are a cut above some of the other offerings. I certainly would be quite satisfied if I put a set on my own grill. I wonder if $58 isn't pushing the envelope and that we will see a price drop or some kind of sale soon.

I hope so Jon. I was considering buy 3-4 sets for my rehabs this coming summer. I have three sets of 16 ga SS Silver B/C Flavo bars ready to go already.

N2K0WX0.jpg

FqtzgnJ.jpg

z6KHC0K.jpg

Great looking rig.

Yes, I really like that Skyline, too! A faithful restoration like the day it was issued. That is definitely going to make him one very special grill.

Arun,

Welcome to the "Skyline Club!"

Dammit, did those grates go up in price??? I thought they were more like $52 last time I checked.

Yes they have become expensive. I got two pairs last year for less the $60. I still have one pair for a Genesis 1000 I want to restore for my personal use.

Back