Looking at a new Genesis II 335

Thermoworks makes great products! The BlueTooth iGrill seems to have spotty reception. Some people are happy, but a friend of mine has had the same issues you have.

I called Weber and asked about exchanging my new/unused SS7's for the 9's and was told they couldn't do it. I also reached out on Twitter but no response. I will ride with the 7's I guess....

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I have both a 7mm and a 9mm set. I really like them equally well. For the grilling I do there's no performance difference at all.

Greg that is some helpful real use perspective. The 9mm ones sure LOOK impressive! I guess at least some of the attraction is about style. Then, of course, there are GrillGrates:rolleyes:...

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I have both a 7mm and a 9mm set. I really like them equally well. For the grilling I do there's no performance difference at all.

Grilled for the first time today and would agree, the SS7's worked great and i'm very happy.

I think you got a very nice grill. Just take good care of it to keep the rust monster at bay and you should get plenty of years of service. Sounds like 7mm is AOK.

Back