Lonely chuleton

Alber AL

TVWBB Fan
Hi again,

Another healthy and quiet weekend.
a3cuw0.jpg

2eehk6t.jpg

It´s so lonely on the Q ;);) :redgenesis1:
We had no dishside, just Spanish Gazpacho and Rioja wine to accompany the tuna.

Sunday we had coleslaw and Squid on the Q also but I have no photos.

Have a good day.
Regards

Nice looking tuna there, Alber. The Gazpacho and Rioja sound good as well. ;)

Alber, the tuna looks great! My family and I spent a week in Spain last month (2 days in Madrid, 5 in Sevilla), and I can't wait to recreate the gazpacho that our hosts in Sevilla made for us. Tuna, gazpacho, and Rioja sound like a perfect meal to me!

Rich

I've never had the pleasure of grilling tuna or even trying it. But I've heard a lot of good things and it looks good! Nice job!

The Tuna is looking mighty good in beautiful Madrid, Spain Alber! What temp did you cook to?

Thank you all for your comments, it was great.
I bought tuna at Costco and it was delicious. It looked like a beef chop, I think it´s like chuleton in Spanish.

Rich, at my home there is gazpacho the most of the year but winter. We made it so light so we can drink it. Gazpacho is different at each home but always so fresh.

ChuckO, I don´t know the temp it has inside but, as you can see, not too much. Maybe three minutes each side and the lid to keep the heat.
I don´t use to check temp for my beef steaks nor tuna, I like it so rare but I keep the Q on because sometimes it´s so underdone.

Im sorry for the photos but I was worried about my cooking beer ;) and forgot to take some more.

Back