London Broil Kabob

Andy Ly

TVWBB Fan
This is my first TVWBB gallery post and I hadn't plan to do it until after the fact. Hope the photos are satisfactory.

My girlfriend is feeling under the weather so we didn't go out for dinner this evening. Instead, I picked up some London Broil on sale and made some kabobs. I didn't have time to make it very fancy, so I used what I had at home.

I salted the London Broil with coarse sea salt for 30 minutes. Then washed the salt off the steak and padded it until it was nice and dry. I used my home-made vinaigrette for marinade (2 hours in the fridge) and an hour before grilling I pulled it out to settle to room temperature and applied A1 Cracked Peppercorn rub (bought it from the 99 cent store).

Also grilled some some green onions, and squeezed lime before serving.

If you're interested in my Rice Vinaigrette Dressing and Marinade recipe, I've posted it here: http://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?43240-Rice-Vinegairette-Salad-Dressing-and-Marinade&p=449191#post449191
If you make some, please let me know what you think.

Overall, it was a GREAT meal!!!! And I'll be sure to take more thorough photos next time around.

rncFjxg.jpg

RQif9Xy.jpg

M2BESO9.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice kebobs!!! How were the jalapenos? Last couple of times I bought them and roasted them they were too hot to eat.

Very nice kebobs!!! How were the jalapenos? Last couple of times I bought them and roasted them they were too hot to eat.

Fellow San Diegan! Jalapenos are great if you grill it with a little oil (or my dressing). Takes away some of the heat, but if you're not a spicy eater, splice it and remove the seeds. Have you been to Tacos El Gordo in Chula Vista? They make the best grilled jalapenos and green onions.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm going to prepare some chicken skewers tonight and make sure to document it properly :)

Back