Limited-Edition 70th Anniversary Kettle Collection - Price Cut

Definitely a better price. I don’t think these sold as wel as they hoped which is unfortunate
Unfortunate yes.

But these grills are certainly better quality than the cheap Chinese Wallyworld grills that are so popular from what I see and read.

Buying one of these grills also deprives the people’s republic of Communist totalitarianism material support.

I read on another website that a person was able to buy all 4 colors at a Ace Hardware for $200 apiece, they were floor models already put together.

Another $70 off and I'll buy. I want them but I have the 26" Glenn Blue LE which I actually cook on and the paint is already chipping off despite it being garage kept.

Another $70 off and I'll buy. I want them but I have the 26" Glenn Blue LE which I actually cook on and the paint is already chipping off despite it being garage kept.
Sorry to hear about your 26" Glen Blue! Have you reached out to consumer care about it? There's a 10 year warranty on the lid and bowl. #IworkforWeber

Same here, but it is tempting to have one in the box. I'll just wait for the 75th Year Edition.

Priced even lower then the current sale price:

I’m starting to consider now since it’s the yellow. I’ve said earlier no more black, only high impact but if this comes in damaged would Weber cover the replacement coming from this seller you think?

I’m starting to consider now since it’s the yellow. I’ve said earlier no more black, only high impact but if this comes in damaged would Weber cover the replacement coming from this seller you think?
As long as the box is sealed with the all of the paperwork, I don't see why Weber wouldn't allow it to be registered.

Back