Limited Edition 26" Kettle in Glen Blue - THE UNICORN OF ALL UNICORNS! For Sale NOW

Will they be making more of these? I totally missed this.
I think they will be restocking them at some point. The grill was more popular than Weber predicted it would be, selling out in hours each time they had them available for sale.
I think you can sign up to get email alerts when they are restocked.

I think they will be restocking them at some point. The grill was more popular than Weber predicted it would be, selling out in hours each time they had them available for sale.
I think you can sign up to get email alerts when they are restocked.
Thank you. Signed up for the email alert.

Recieved notice that a new Glen Blue lid has been shipped to me today. I see the website still does not have a buy now button for the grill, though. Maybe a phone call would do it?

Just recived a replacement lid for my original damaged and blemished lid. It arrived in perfect shape with no damage or blemishes, just beautiful. I like this grill so much I got one for my brother today, now that they are back in stock. Better hurry, they may not last long!IMG_20200922_143847.jpg

I just ordered one! I wonder what they will put out next, given the popularity of this release!

No idea. Chris mentioned seeing an 18" WSM in the spring green color on (I think) Instagram. Maybe that will be the next limited edition run.
I would guess it'd be something other than a 26" kettle. They already offer the 22" in in many different colors, so not sure they would go that route.

No idea. Chris mentioned seeing an 18" WSM in the spring green color on (I think) Instagram. Maybe that will be the next limited edition run.
I would guess it'd be something other than a 26" kettle. They already offer the 22" in in many different colors, so not sure they would go that route.
I would likely buy anything in Copper Mist. I am thinking any WSM special release would do quite well around here!

It arrived today. That was fast! I opened the box to check for damage after reading some of the stories here. No damage to be found and boy is it a pretty thing. Was tough to put it back in the box but I am not going to put it together til we get into our new place. Should be next week, fingers crossed! I can't wait to start cooking on this beauty.

It arrived today. That was fast! I opened the box to check for damage after reading some of the stories here. No damage to be found and boy is it a pretty thing. Was tough to put it back in the box but I am not going to put it together til we get into our new place. Should be next week, fingers crossed! I can't wait to start cooking on this beauty.
Congratulations! You'll be loving it once you get to start cooking on it.

Looks like Weber finally "filled the cup" for the Glen Blue 26er. They are still available on their website as of a few moments ago. That is what I call a good run!

OK, I just recieved another Glen Blue I ordered while I still had the chance as a Christmas gift for a friend. This time Weber taped hard cardboard stiffeners around the top corners of the box to help prevent damage. I inspected the lid and the bowl and found no damage. Looks like the edge stiffeners worked. My friend will be happy with this one. I had to do warranty claims for both the lid and the bowl for the first one I ordered, so it was nice to see Weber get pro-active to prevent damage. Saves the customer time and them money. Grill on!

OK, I just recieved another Glen Blue I ordered while I still had the chance as a Christmas gift for a friend. This time Weber taped hard cardboard stiffeners around the top corners of the box to help prevent damage. I inspected the lid and the bowl and found no damage. Looks like the edge stiffeners worked. My friend will be happy with this one. I had to do warranty claims for both the lid and the bowl for the first one I ordered, so it was nice to see Weber get pro-active to prevent damage. Saves the customer time and them money. Grill on!
Wow, very nice of you to be getting one for a friend!

I added the Glen Blue to the gang! It was missing the hardware to attach the handle (it is just sitting on there for the pic) but a 5 minute call to Weber and the part is already in the mail.

Odd, I never got a shipment notification for the grill, and my order still lists on "pending" on the Weber site.

It arrived in perfect condition!

glenblue.jpg

Last edited:
I added the Glen Blue to the gang! It was missing the hardware to attach the handle (it is just sitting on there for the pic) but a 5 minute call to Weber and the part is already in the mail.

Odd, I never got a shipment notification for the grill, and my order still lists on "pending" on the Weber site.

It arrived in perfect condition!

View attachment 15273
Wow, you've got a nice lineup of Weber's there!

Just in case...

00000_4UA81jhVwY8_600x450.jpg

This item has been available for several years, and the price is 35.00.
This was a give-away-item when I purchased my SlowNSear Plus for my Weber 22" Kettle.

Back