Let The Pros Take Over

CLasko

TVWBB Pro
My daughter just turned 14 and to my delight when I asked her where she wanted to go for dinner, she responded "Weber Grill!!!" I hope that's not a comment on how bad my grilling is. Haha.

Huge grill
image by clasko2596, on Flickr

Patriotic Kettle

Birthday girl crushing a rib eye.

Ranch kettle line-up

I got so excited that I didn't snap any of my food. I went with the grilled meatloaf. Outstanding.

Thanks for looking.

Chris

Congrats on the birthday and the pics. Has your daughter started cooking on your Weber's yet?

Happy B-Day to your daughter! Thanks for sharing the pics! One day would like to visit the restaurant. Nice Patriotic kettle too!

I love that website-is this the one in Schaumburg? My wife bought me an advanced smoking class there last year! Happy Birthday to your Daughter!

Thanks guys. The time sure does fly! She has helped me out with my cooks on our, but hasn't tinkered on her own yet. Maybe this summer. Would be great if she picked it all up.

Yes, it is the one in Schaumburg. I didn't even realize they offered classes there! I'll have to check it out.

I had the grilled meatloaf in Indianapolis and it was awesome! They do have classes and they were pretty basic. I think it was worth it though.

Back