Leg of lamb on a Sunday

Sunil Patel

TVWBB Fan
As promised my brethren, some lamb pics. Have a 20 sec video but didn't upload to photobucket so will post that later but it's pretty boring as just the raw leg going round on the rotisserie,

So, cut to the chase

A part leg of lamb around 66 deg c ( my kids don't like it pink!)

After Resting for 30 mins whilst I did roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings and gravy

Carving it....

Happy customers ( blimin watching telly whilst eating lol). My son eats all the lamb first and then worries abut vegetables....atta boy!

Thank you, as always, and have a good week ahead. If you have a problem then call my friends....

Last edited:
Very nice looking leg of lamb and Family!!! Did you do anything special to prepare it, what did you use for seasoning?

Hi John - thank you for the compliments. Today i was lazy as rushing around all day so just stabbed it with a knife and used butt rub pushed in with my fingers into the slits and wrapped in cling film for about 4 hours...normally rub and wrap overnight but I was too drunk yesterday lol...have to be careful not to use too much otherwise the kids find it too spicy and don't devour it like I expect them too....cooked on the performer rotisserie at around 170 deg c. Thank you

I don't want any trouble just passing thru....lol

Lamb looks delicious my friend. :)

Haha Tony, I love that movie....can't wait for the sequel.....I am a mother....

Thanks for the compliment.....we never finish even that part leg (I get the butcher to cut the leg in two to freeze one portion) and even so the rest of the leg you see there gets gifted to whichever friend rolls by first...

Last edited:
Haha Tony, I love that movie....can't wait for the sequel.....I am a mother....

Thanks for the compliment.....we never finish even that part leg (I get the butcher to cut the leg in two to freeze one portion) and even so the rest of the leg you see there gets gifted to whichever friend rolls by first...

What movie is that Sunil?

Sunil that leg of lamb looks perfect. Did you by any chance slice little spaces it and put in cloves of garlic before cooking?

Sunil that leg of lamb looks perfect. Did you by any chance slice little spaces it and put in cloves of garlic before cooking?

Hi Paul

No mate. I was running late on time so just made slits and pushed butt rub in and wrapped and back in the fridge for 4 hours before cooking

thanks

Am now leaning towards Leg of Lamb for 1st cook on my new toy
rotisserie_zpsbfc6c2f6.jpg

Unfortunately, Debbie HATES lamb, and a leg is a lot of meat for me.

That being said, you did one heck of a cook there.

Back