Latest acquisition

Bruce

TVWBB Olympian
Oh, well heck, that isn't a bad price. I though they would be much more expensive if purchased through Weber.

I tried to buy some for a Q100 or Q200 for the place where the grill mounts to the legs. They have those kind of spacers there too. But Weber said I had to buy the whole leg assemble to get the spacers.

Richard in NS

TVWBB Fan
Out of 9 Weber Q’s I have rehabilitated for myself, family and friends, I have not seen the handle spacers broken. But you can buy them. Like Bruce, I have had three of the spacers between the firebox and the legs be cracked and broken, but you cannot buy them. Go Figure! :(

Dave in KC

TVWBB All-Star
Whatever the material is, it will melt.

This is the second one I have had like this so far this year.
Not a big deal on this, but the other one was much worse.

LMichaels

TVWBB Hall of Fame
That is pretty interesting. BTW I did manage to find the whole handle kit for a Q3XX for $11.50. All things considered for a grill that only set me back $20 not bad

Mark B in STL

TVWBB Member
I could use some advice on parts sources. I need a gas control knob and igniter kit to bring a Q200 back to life for resale. Least expensive I can find is $35 shipped for the two parts.

Bruce

TVWBB Olympian
Mark: I don't know that you will be able to them for much less than that unless you want to go with used parts. It doesn't look there are many aftermarket sources out there for those parts.

Mark B in STL

TVWBB Member
Mark: I don't know that you will be able to them for much less than that unless you want to go with used parts. It doesn't look there are many aftermarket sources out there for those parts.
Used parts are fine, the rest of the grill is used. I can pretty it up and get $100 for it in the spring/summer. So for I have $4 in it. Larry, you willing to share your source?

LMichaels

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Sure if I can find it again LOL. I just googled the part numbers and found it. I think it was grillparts.com