Ladies & Gentlemen...Start Your Smokers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerky is off its slow smoke. Added a some coals, turned up the temperature with the Q. Ready to add the ribs and pork loin.

Happy Smoke Day!

We are having friends over tomorrow, but round 1 today is Pulled Beef. Around 18 pounds of Chuckie Chunks on both grates rubbed with Northwoods Fire. They are collecting some nice juices which will be de-fatted and added to The Number 5 sauce for the finish. Almost time to foil........

To all of our veterans past and present, thank you for all you have done!!!

IMG_0202.jpg

Smoke Day Eight is upon us
Let us join in a communal que
Fire up the trusty Weber
May all of our smoke be blue.

Let it rise towards the heavens
Travel the land, the seas, and beyond
And there let it mix an mingle
Forming a brotherhood bond.

Happy Smoke Day everyone!

I am over at my buddy Mark's house and we are breaking in his new Weber properly today. We are smoking some chickens and pork tenderloins. I also got him hooked on this site so he is registering.

Meet Mark.

bbqmark.jpg

Happy smoke day everyone, forgot to check in here before starting off with the pictures.. Looks like we are well on our way!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by T Perkins:
Looking like my smoke day is rained out here in Minneapolis. Gonna need to postpone until tomorrow AND Monday. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's raining here is Wiscowsin too, but that aint stopping us!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">smoke day is rained out here in Minneapolis </div></BLOCKQUOTE>football is <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">attempted</span> in a dome over there too, ain't it?
icon_wink.gif

Jim, I may be living in MN but I too own a small portion of the Packers like you!

You know of any other stock holders on TVWBB?

I allmost forgot this one....
But I had some ribs planned for today anyway.
Cherry ribs from Holland!
e6d7aaaf.jpg

Warming up!

f9d0293a.jpg

4ad55ad6.jpg

6fbb2211.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by T Perkins:
Jim, I may be living in MN but I too own a small portion of the Packers like you! <span class="ev_code_GREEN">CONGRATULATIONS Tom!!</span>
You know of any other stock holders on TVWBB? </div></BLOCKQUOTE><span class="ev_code_GREEN">No, not that I am aware of....</span>

You do now! Bought shares in the sale before this last one. Shareholder meeting is going to be packed this year.

GO PACK GO!

I am not on here much but always celebrate smoke day. Will post pics once it is off the WSM.

Jim, I may be living in MN but I too own a small portion of the Packers like you!

You know of any other stock holders on TVWBB? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am a proud stock holder. I have also been on the season ticket waiting list since 1996. Only about 22,000 ahead of me at this point.

I'm filming my cook today, final video will be much larger but thought I'd write one in 480 and throw up here so you guys can checkout my cook in progress - DELETED

UPDATE - Final video is now posted in the PHOTOS section.

2 butts should be finished up later tonight. That will get pulled with 6 racks of ribs for tomorrows BBQ.

Happy Smoke Day everyone!

As a medical professional, this is the only form of smoking I approve of.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Timothy Hoffman:

You know of any other stock holders on TVWBB? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am a proud stock holder. I have also been on the season ticket waiting list since 1996. Only about 22,000 ahead of me at this point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good to see other stock holders on the tvwbb!
Also bought my stock in the 1998 sale. On season ticket list since 1992 I think. About number 11500 on the list.

Sorry to interupt the Smoke Day thread....
Smoke on!

Happy Smoke Day to all

It happens to coincide with my (our) 33rd anniversary.

Ribs on the 18wsm

There's 2 more on the lower rack.

Grilled shrimp and ABTs on gas

Burgers and dogs to follow

Just got started on my SD prep. Bbq sauce bubbling away on the stove and I'm putting a butt on in about an hour for tomorrows dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back