Kingsford

Craig Alumbaugh

TVWBB Guru
Starting tomorrow Lowe's and Home Depot have Kingsford 2-Pack 18.6-lb (37.2-lb Total) Charcoal Briquettes on sale for $9.88 and Wal-Mart has 2 15 lb bags for $7.98. Thought I would share the information so folks can stock up.

044600312392lg_zpstermmbf5.jpg

Every time I hit these sales, my wife looks at me like I have lost my mind. I know before I pull into the driveway, I'm going to get the eye roll!

Actually my wife agrees with me about stocking up on the three major holidays they have these sales and I know that is unusual.....lol.... but I will making my rounds Friday morning

If you've got the storage space, the savings are huge. I bought 800 lbs over last 4th of July and Labor Day holidays at prices comparable to these. Took up a pretty good hunk of space in my garage. Still have plenty though to get me by another couple of months. Thanks for the info Craig.

Thanks for the info, we will be stopping at Wal Mart on Thursday to add to the supply we already have. Can never have to much Charcoal.

Last labor day it was 2 20# bags but I see its now down to 2 18.6# bags for the same price. Makes you wonder what the poundage will be down to come this labor day, right?

Just ordered 20 bags online for store pick up and used promotion code 470105551950752 and got an additional 10% off.

Last edited:
Went to Home depot and searched the joint and didn't see the normal pallet stacks of charcoal the usually have for the sale. Wasn't going to take a chance and picked up what I needed at Wally's. Works out to about the same price per pound.

Rich, the Lowes and Home Depot here the sell doesn't start till tomorrow and I believe the one at Wally World started this past weekend for us.

Last labor day it was 2 20# bags but I see its now down to 2 18.6# bags for the same price. Makes you wonder what the poundage will be down to come this labor day, right?

Just ordered 20 bags online for store pick up and used promotion code 470105551950752 and got an additional 10% off.

That's a good deal, I use my military and get 10% off, but thanks for the info for anyone who wants 10% off

Rich, the Lowes and Home Depot here the sell doesn't start till tomorrow and I believe the one at Wally World started this past weekend for us.

yeah I happened to be at home depot today and despite hundreds upon hundreds of bags it was still not on sale.

For good deals like this those three times of the year I will make room, might have to sell a few things....lol.... but will make the room. Your welcome on the info

Back