Kingsford Original @ Home Depot, 2x20lb, expected $12.88, May 23 *****

Today's Lowe's ad has Cowboy lump, 20 lb bag, for $10, regular price of $14.
Prices valid 5/16-5/20.
Not sure if this is nationwide.

They were $19.99 the other day at our local HD for the 2x20lb bags. Last year when I had the limit on a cart the manager said he wouldn't notice if I made another trip through... so I did!

Today's Lowe's ad has Cowboy lump, 20 lb bag, for $10, regular price of $14.
Prices valid 5/16-5/20.
Not sure if this is nationwide.

My local stores have had that at that price the last 2 days. I was going to post it but you beat me to it...Still have the King at 19.99 ....remodeling a bathroom and have made way too many trips there last few days.

Just to add in my 2 cents. Went to Lowe's today in Columbia, South Carolina and they still had the Kingsford twin pack for $19.99 so it is not on sale yet.

Didn't look at the cowboy as I do not use that product.

The word on the street is kb will be $9.99 for 2x20 this year.

Good, but certainly an increase from the $6 price a few years ago...

I went to my local Lowes today, just to take a chance, and they had a lot of KBB at the door but still priced them at 19.99 per 20 lb twin pack. I asked them when the sale would start and no one could or would give me an answer. I'll keep checking in.

when was it $6? I loaded up at home depot in 2011 for $7.97 for 2 20lb bags. I thought that was insane, but $6 would be even better.

I think I spent $100 at the time and people thought I was insane, but it lasted me over 2 years :) :)

400 lbs. total tomorrow...

Tomorrow will be going back for my final 2 20lb. double bags of K which will give a total of 400 lbs. As to some places not having a sale yet maybe it begins on the 21st through Memorial Day? The flyer in my local said the sale ended on the 20th. Maybe there is some mysterious retail reason it's not nationwide?

when was it $6? I loaded up at home depot in 2011 for $7.97 for 2 20lb bags. I thought that was insane, but $6 would be even better.

I think I spent $100 at the time and people thought I was insane, but it lasted me over 2 years :) :)

You know you're right. It was $7.97 in 2011. I'm thinking of the $5 and $6 deals for the 13lb double bags.

You know you're right. It was $7.97 in 2011. I'm thinking of the $5 and $6 deals for the 13lb double bags.

I loaded up fat on that $5.88 on twin 13.9lbs. bags. I took home 20 and just finished the last bag at the comp in Long Beach this past weekend.

I caught it for that price last fall, got 6 double packs of 40lbs....... my son did not think it was a good deal....he had to carry it up to second floor of the garage! ;)

Not on sale in Columbia, Missouri as well. I did see 18lb bag of RO Lump at Wal-mart for $12.97, but nothing at HD, etc. I'm waiting for Lowe's to drop the KBB 2x20 for $9.99, but it might not happen until this coming Thursday. Patience is a virtue~ I still have two twin 20lb packs from last year, 2 bags of Wicked Good Lump, and three 18 lb bags of RO from Menards. But you can never have enough, right? :)

The Kingsford Twin Pack might :rolleyes: be $9.99 very soon from Lowe's... bank on it!!!!!
It will be a great Memorial Weekend. :eek: Limit two per person... bring the whole family.

Checking in on this thread tonight ........ different regional markets will promote when they can, it's all timing.

Like I said earlier, the rest of us will be able to stock up when we can. Very soon!

Not on sale in Columbia, Missouri as well. I did see 18lb bag of RO Lump at Wal-mart for $12.97, but nothing at HD, etc. I'm waiting for Lowe's to drop the KBB 2x20 for $9.99, but it might not happen until this coming Thursday. Patience is a virtue~ I still have two twin 20lb packs from last year, 2 bags of Wicked Good Lump, and three 18 lb bags of RO from Menards. But you can never have enough, right? :)
That is correct.:wsm:

Back