Kingsford Original @ Home Depot, 2x20lb, expected $12.88, May 23 *****

I don't think anyone mentioned this...Walmart is selling 2x15lb for $6.98 starting tomorrow. Most stores only get one pallet so jump on it quickly if interested. Unfortunately it's not that much better of a deal.

I don't think anyone mentioned this...Walmart is selling 2x15lb for $6.98 starting tomorrow. Most stores only get one pallet so jump on it quickly if interested. Unfortunately it's not that much better of a deal.

At 2 Bags for $10.00 for 40# it is 25 cents a pound
At 2 Bags for $$6.98 for 30# it is 21.3 cents a pound

Not a huge difference but for those that are out of charcoal I would say go for it.

At 2 Bags for $10.00 for 40# it is 25 cents a pound
At 2 Bags for $$6.98 for 30# it is 21.3 cents a pound

Not a huge difference but for those that are out of charcoal I would say go for it.

$6.98 for 30lbs. is actually ~$0.23/lb.

Yea was there this morning. But they are overflowing with 2x20 bags. Maybe the price will hit Thursday.

They are stocked up for the Memorial Day sale. The price will be just barely under $10. Count on it.
See my post below from page one of this thread...

The Kingsford Twin Pack might :rolleyes: be $9.99 very soon from Lowe's... bank on it!!!!!
It will be a great Memorial Weekend. :eek: Limit two per person... bring the whole family.

I like 15 lbs bags better than 20 lbs bags so even though I never shop at WalMart I may for this deal.

In their ad they have the Kingsford deal under the Made in the USA section, with very few other items mind you. :)

They also have RO lump charcoal, 17 lbs for 10 bux (coincidently, this is not in the Made in the USA section).

I just went to Home depot and showed them the ad from wal-mart. $6.98 for 2 15lb bags. They matched the per lb price so I paid 9.20 for 2 20lb.

Local walmart had pallets of the twin pack 13.8 lb bags out, for $10. Went into the garden area and found 3 pallets hidden away full of 15 lb twin packs. Grabbed a bunch and it came up at 6.88 at the register. Looks like they are trying to get rid of the 13's first. Make sure you check the bags.

At least here in Northern California, we can confirm that the Home Depot deal is 2x20lb twin-packs for $12.88, the same deal as the April sale. That's $0.322/lb.

The Walmart deal, 2x13.8lb twin-packs for $10, is $0.362/lb.

The Lowes deal, 2x20lb twin-packs for $9.99, is $0.25/lb.

The other Walmart deal, 2x15lb twin packs for $6.98, is $0.233/lb.

Looks like Walmart is the Memorial Day winner! Time to load up, boys and girls! :wsm:

At least here in Northern California, we can confirm that the Home Depot deal is 2x20lb twin-packs for $12.88, the same deal as the April sale. That's $0.322/lb.

The Walmart deal, 2x13.8lb twin-packs for $10, is $0.362/lb.

The Lowes deal, 2x20lb twin-packs for $9.99, is $0.25/lb.

The other Walmart deal, 2x15lb twin packs for $6.98, is $0.233/lb.

Looks like Walmart is the Memorial Day winner! Time to load up, boys and girls! :wsm:

Got 14 twin packs yesterday at Walmart. Ah....ready for another year of smokin/grilling..

One caveat, and maybe just for those in So. Cal, but if you go for the Walmart deal, call first. I found that the "local stores" did not carry the twin pack special, but the "supercenters" did. I found out the hard way....driving to the store. Just an FYI.

Back