Kingsford Original $16.88 2/20lb Home Depot July 4 sale 6/25-7/8

Walmart ran 2 18lb bags of royal oak for memorial day at 8.88. Great price!! Maybe they will run for july 4
I loaded up on this too. If they run that sale again I'll probably get some more.

I can't seem to get in on any of the Weber charcoal sales.....Might just breakdown and buy a full price bag to try it out, still haven't used it yet.

Our local HD has KBB at regular price $19.88. Local Lowe's has KBB on sale 2x20lb $14.88

I think I'm going to bite on the Lowe's sale.

If the Lowes I shop at reduces the sale price down to $14.88 for the July 4 holiday weekend, I'll pick up 2 or 3 twin packs. If not, I'll wait until the Labor Day Sale.

If the Lowes I shop at reduces the sale price down to $14.88 for the July 4 holiday weekend, I'll pick up 2 or 3 twin packs. If not, I'll wait until the Labor Day Sale.

FWIW, I stopped at my local Lowes yesterday (Salt Lake City) and bought 2 twin packs. The price on the display in the store was $16.88, the price at the register was $14.88. I received the official okey-dokey from the boss to stop and buy a couple more twin packs today.

I’m pretty surprised that this is the second major holiday with no sale on charcoal at HD. Looks like I’m going to Lowes today!

I’m pretty surprised that this is the second major holiday with no sale on charcoal at HD. Looks like I’m going to Lowes today!

You won't do any (or much) better at Lowe's. I was there yesterday and they had it stacked all over the place.

Back