Kingsford @ HD $12.88 2x20LB.

Wooo hoooo. Sounds awesome. Does it get cheaper or is this a "load up this is a steal" kind of deal?

Went to my local HD and picked up 2 two-packs of Kingsford for $12.88 each. I will probably pick up a few more on Memorial Day weekend. May be even cheaper then. But this is good for now.

1d9708b734566653cb6b7186ae457d5c_zps99477337.jpg

Despite the impending snowocolypse, I will likely head to HD tonite and stock up a little bit myself. Might grab a bag or two of Royal Oak lump since that is on sale at HD as well.

Wooo hoooo. Sounds awesome. Does it get cheaper or is this a "load up this is a steal" kind of deal?

it doesn't get much cheaper. This is $0.30/lb

Wally World has had it on for $8.98 (2x18)
"While supplies last"....sale ends 4-5

This is $0.25/lb

I seem to load up for the year when it's at or less than $0.35/lb, that's what's a "good deal" to me.

Despite the impending snowocolypse, I will likely head to HD tonite and stock up a little bit myself. Might grab a bag or two of Royal Oak lump since that is on sale at HD as well.

I saw the RO next to the kingsford , but I didnt check the price...how much is it ?

I go to Home Depot every weekend for something or other it seams, so tomorrow i have to go get some charcoal, hose clamps, some drill bits, uni-strut, pipe clamps,
and ??

Thanks for the heads up.

I picked up 200 lbs today. And some pecan chunks. None of the walmarts in my area had the twin packs on sale.

Had to go to HD yesterday to get a new kitchen light,So I picked up some charcoal too, they had pallets of it all over the place. Unlike wallyworld that only sent one pallet of 20 pounders to each store but had a ton of the 13 pounders two for $14

Back