Kingsford Blue on Sale at Lowes

Len M.

TVWBB Member
Lowes in western US selling Kingsford BB 2-Pack 18.6-lb (37.2-lb Total) Charcoal Briquettes for $14.99 thru 3/21/2016.

25% off (save $5)

Not the biggest sale ever but if you need some, the best deal out there right now.

Last edited:
Hoping this isn't the new current sales price for the upcoming holidays? Used to be $9.99 for the bundle.

Has not hit this side of the Mississippi yet! $19.99 yesterday with the "deal" coming a week either side of Memorial Day I picked up a double yesterday, I have some freezer clearance to do of various pulled meats so this weekend I will only be dong some appetizers. When the deal comes my stepson and I are considering a pallet to split four ways. Don't really think that will happen, not enough storage!
Just installed the leveling legs on the customized grillzilla! Pictures when I get around to that.

Hoping this isn't the new current sales price for the upcoming holidays? Used to be $9.99 for the bundle.

I doubt it. The big Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day sales are where KBB drops down to $9.99 for a two pack at Lowes & Home Depot.

I doubt it. The big Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day sales are where KBB drops down to $9.99 for a two pack at Lowes & Home Depot.

Same here. Lowes usually has an Easter/Spring sale on KBB and the price is set at around the midpoint between the 19.99 list price and the 9.99 summer holidays sale price. So their sale price of 14.99 right now sounds about right.

Looks like I'm going to have to give the Kingsford a try. I have been using Stubb's ever since I bought my performer and have been happy with it.

You know, it just figures, the DAY AFTER I pick up a double, they put it on sale! That's just always how it works for me. I will pick up another tomorrow, it will be on sale until the 21st according to the website!
If I had just bought one more double last fall I would have made it until the first sale of the season. Note to self, get one more double in the fall.
Additional information,
The website has it one sale but, you need to let them know at check out otherwise, they will hit you the full price!

Last edited:

Back