Kingsford bags

Well, I'm back from traveling, and not surprised to see this thread still going,
icon_smile.gif

I've tried, over many years fooling around with the little string, but could find no rhyne nor reason. To me it's sort of a lottery: fun but I don't expect to win.

Cheers,
Michael

went to Lowes tonight and was able to open 10 bags easily. Tomorrow, I'm going back to buy their "damaged" bags.
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bill Pearson:
I took some photos of the process... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>If it's that easy, why don't they just print some simple instructions on the bag? This has been a point of frustration for me and others for years!
icon_mad.gif

Thanks for sharing,
Chris

Rule #1

Position the bag with the knotty side on your right and start from this end. The left side will be one thread.

If the string is still loose you can start by backing out the loop. If not just snip it close to the bag, back out the loop and pull both strings. Just gives you a feeling of satisfaction.. Zappppp.

Have fun !!!

Chris,
I thought that the "tool" I used to make the page did that, but I guess not. Whe I get to work in the AM I will resize them for the web myself. Thanks for the input, now off to Wally World for some more Charcoal.

It's fixed now.

Back