Killagrilla grates

Sucks about getting the wrong one.
As long as you did on fact order the right one.
I triple checked before I hit order on my end, you may have read about my really expensive shipping.
That chicken looks fabulous......how did the new grill look after whooping its butt with the vortex?

Sucks about getting the wrong one.
As long as you did on fact order the right one.
I triple checked before I hit order on my end, you may have read about my really expensive shipping.
That chicken looks fabulous......how did the new grill look after whooping its butt with the vortex?

No, ordered a KG 7931, but I was sent a KG 7431. They sent me the wrong grate. I have yet to hear from them and and I know there was a weekend it there but it will be five full days here in a few hours...

YOUR ORDER​

21.5" Round BBQ Stainless Grill Cooking Grate- KG 7435 Weber
1 x $83.00
Variation: Regular

13.70" Round BBQ Stainless Cook Grill Grate-KG 7931
1 x $51.00

1633451315729.png

Good to hear.
My communication with Mark I believe is his name was okay, hit and miss.
It seems like he has other obligations to attend to but does this work as another job or something.
I am not sure of that of course but it seems like he was distracted at different times of different days.
It could also be something like a family emergency or something as well.
I would be patient if you could I am sure he will get back to you.....he almost has to or honestly thousands of people will hear about it.

The approximate cost of KillaGrilla Grates for my Weber Performer Deluxe will be around $300.00 which includes Shipping costs from Miami to Costa Rica and Costa Rican Custom Duties. So, seriously thinking of purchasing the Weber Kettle 26" here in Costa Rica which has the Stainless Steel Grate at a cost of around $550.

No, ordered a KG 7931, but I was sent a KG 7431. They sent me the wrong grate. I have yet to hear from them and and I know there was a weekend it there but it will be five full days here in a few hours...

YOUR ORDER​

21.5" Round BBQ Stainless Grill Cooking Grate- KG 7435 Weber
1 x $83.00

13.70" Round BBQ Stainless Cook Grill Grate-KG 7931
1 x $51.00

View attachment 38493
I went with the large flip up door on my 22" KG.....
I love the SNS over all other toys, I used this door lots of times already and it was only a few bucks more.

Back