Killagrilla grates

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
Just ordered one for a kettle. Do these ever go on sale I’d like to get another.
I went with the big flip grate, was about to buy a Weber grate and figured I’d just go for it.

They used to offer 10-15% around X-Mas, I'm not sure if they do that anymore. I have one that opens on the side for my slow n sear & I have another that opens on both sides of my kettle & I have them on my WSM 22. Wait until you see how big & heavy they are, nothing compares! Enjoy!

I just received one of their grids with two flip grates, for my old 26 inch flattop (modified with an ash bucket, larger holes in top vent, expanded metal grate overlaying the OEM charcoal grid).
Actually it didn't quite fit, just barely too small diameter, and slipped off any one of the four tabs.
I cobbled 4 additional, longer tabs alongside the original tabs so it sits firmly on those.
The KillaGrilla measures 24-3/8 outside edge to outside edge; weber claims the grid is 24.5, but my OEM food grid is actually 24-3/4, outside to outside.
But it is very nice quality, yes, big and heavy, and will obviously last my lifetime and beyond!

Received my grate, wow! Heavy duty is an understatement, looking forward to the weekend.
Take some pics, I am really thinking I am going to be taking the leap here soon and getting one of these grates. I am going to need a new grate for my late father in laws kettle that I am just starting to work to get fixed up. I am really thinking about getting one from Killa Grilla and use it on my Master Touch and move my Aura SS grates over to his kettle.

Take some pics, I am really thinking I am going to be taking the leap here soon and getting one of these grates. I am going to need a new grate for my late father in laws kettle that I am just starting to work to get fixed up. I am really thinking about getting one from Killa Grilla and use it on my Master Touch and move my Aura SS grates over to his kettle.
I’ll give you some good pics and info tonight after work.

Received my grate, wow! Heavy duty is an understatement, looking forward to the weekend.
Can you get a few pics and even close up next to each other?
If you can manage it I would love to see the difference.....my weber grill ( stock ) is rusting in places on the surface and its only 8 months old

If anyone wants a 304 ss grate and doesn't want to drop that much money look at Hunsakers grates. Not flip up sides but you won't find a better deal IMO. Unlike the sns these are American made and under 60 bucks shipped.

Nice option, after KILLAGRILLA listening to what people want they make a flip up the size of the SNS basket. This itself sounds like what I need to have. However shipping to Canada is absolutely insane, the cost is high but if it will last many years the value could be there. I can't wait to see the pictures from Bruno. It would be nice if someone near me wanted one too, that would help a ton.

I hope Bruno throws up a pic where they are kind of laying on top of each other....the differences between the 2 close up is what will sell me.
I think....
Thanks for the pic Jeff.

18" or 22"
The purchase I need and I think Bruno made was to fit the 22.
It doesn't really matter, the upgrade is the important stuff. What you get for the dollars spent.

If anyone wants a 304 ss grate and doesn't want to drop that much money look at Hunsakers grates. Not flip up sides but you won't find a better deal IMO. Unlike the sns these are American made and under 60 bucks shipped.
I am actually using a Hunsaker SS cooking grate designed for a 22" as the charcoal grate on my 26" kettle. Perfect size and it holding up way better than the OEM Weber charcoal grate.

Back