Kettle wish list.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to have a 26er myself. A Performer would be nice too though. I do most of my cooking on a 22.5" OTG now. I've been checking
Craigslist every day. There are lots of silvers and gassers where I am but haven't seen much else yet.

I'm poor and only have a 22" OTS. I'd love to get a Ranch, but more practical for me would be a Performer. I know it doesn't seem like a huge deal to some members on here, but you've gotta start somewhere! That'll be my next big purchase, followed by a WSM.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lawrence M.:
I caught the "white whale" 1880 WSM a few months ago so I am all set! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First you & then this...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/fo...wthread.php?t=105993
(warning - another site)

Where in Wisconsin & Massachusetts would anyone expect to find these things in nice shape? I mean.... look at that one in Boston. Does it look to be around 30 years old? Sheesh!

Welcome Ralph, I can't see the picture because I am not a member of the Bretheren site. How about sharing them here?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
one nice yellow Weber kettle.
not the kind with the cartoon on it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey! I was first...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by C.Hill:
My wish list:
26.5 <span class="ev_code_RED">Red</span> or <span class="ev_code_BROWN">Brownie</span>

Imperial Sequoia (Any color)

Pre 1981 Redhead w/ metal bowl handles

I have your wish list all most looking for a 26 ot here in Europe still not found
But are we realy happy when we have our wish list ???
Can't stop searching
Gas Kettle (1971-72?)

Red Jumbo Joe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wonder how may of us would have to buy up front to get Weber to make a TVWBB Red 26"?

With wood handles!
icon_biggrin.gif

I'm not sure how to narrow it down. Any color older 22 would be great. A blue ss performer would be something I wouldn't pass on.

A rancher. For no logical reason. Its too big, I don't have room for it, I'm usually only cooking for my wife and myself, they are far too expensive, etc. Still really, really want one though

My wish list is any older color 22.5 with the older style ash pan. A brownie or the two tone redhead would be awesome. I want one to use not just collect. If I ever found one of those white whale types still in the box I'd sell it and buy a used one.

Those blue waves are pretty sweet too though, Shaun!

Over the top wish - A color old 26'er.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Greg Vaillancourt:
Wonder how may of us would have to buy up front to get Weber to make a TVWBB Red 26"?

With wood handles!
icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll mail a check!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back