keep on grillin'....

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
a few nights ago, the 18" Avocado Weber was used for grillin' a few beer brats from Stoneridge of Wautoma

IMG_2976.JPG

IMG_2978.JPG

after they were cooked, I quickly heated up some brisket bacon...

IMG_2980.JPG

...and married the two on a nice fresh brat roll.

IMG_2982.JPG

tossed on some grilled onions with fresh green beans along side & baked beans in a cup.

IMG_2986.JPG

it's all good! :eek:
then, last night, a coupla porterhouse pork chops were torched...

IMG_2989.JPG

IMG_2990.JPG

and served with a variation of the famous Hasselback potato...

IMG_2997.JPG

these were real tasty!

IMG_2999.JPG

l♥♥♥♥ve those Hasselbacks!
...then today, the 26" one touch gold was employed for peppers & zucchini....

IMG_3006.JPG

...and Italian brat patties from the very same Stoneridge of Wautoma

IMG_3008.JPG

Once these guys were cooked,
I placed a pepper slice atop each one and filled the pepper ring with shredded cheeses
(liz required TWO pepper slices on her brat patty)

IMG_3010.JPG

let those melt a bit....

IMG_3011.JPG

then served up Friday night's dinner something like this.....

IMG_3012.JPG

double stacked the buggers....

IMG_3015.JPG

...they're pretty thin patties ;)

IMG_3016.JPG

then grabbed a bottle of rhum and headed out back to a nice fire to end this day.

IMG_3020.JPG

Thank you all for stoppin' by! I hope your weekend progresses perfectly
CalvinHobes.gif

I'll be making burgers tomorrow, Mr. Lampe. I might borrow that idea with the pepper rings. Looked very tasty, as usual when you make something.

I don't know what to say Jim....
You sir are a great cook!!!
Everything looks delicious!

Three more fantastic cooks, Jim! Looks like you had a successful shopping trip at Stoneridge.:) Hope the next time you get to this area, we can get together for a couple cold ones!

Your posts? I cannot comment it other than:

1. beer brats - AWESOME
2. porterhouse pork chops - AWESOME
3. double burgers - AWESOME

about so Jim;)

Last edited:
Jim, man there is something wrong with you........nice job wild man, guna do that pepper ring thang tomorrow.... thanks!

You know Jim, you make me wish I didn't have to work today. I think I need to fire up the Performer tonight. You have inspired me. Thanks.

Three great looking meals , jim. The porterhouse chops looked especially killer. Nice work , brother. :wsm:

IMG_2980.JPG

I don't like quoting the pic again. With that said I am just stunned. Brisket bacon. I think I have had an awakening.

Jim you never cease to amaze me. You are one H E double hockey sticks of an outdoor cooker. I have sooo many of your cooks in my recipe folder. I'm going to have to re title it "JL Recipes n How To's". Many of my toys and education of "all things cooked outdoors", has come from you. They just keep getting better and better.
THANKS JIM!! ;)

That post blew my mind so completely I forgot to ask.....what the heck is brisket bacon and how is it made? That sandwich looked insane!

Back