Just some chicken and corn!

Morgan C.

TVWBB Diamond Member
Howdy folks!! Busy day cooking! I think the performer has been going since noon due to my ABT post...
http://tvwbb.com/eve/forums/a/...1092316/m/6331069636.
Chicken sounds good tonight!!! So here we go!! Breasts and thighs on indirect with some poultry rub.....
[IMG:top]
c7569369.jpg
[/IMG]
Corn seasoned up like this..
ec1d5a70.jpg
[/IMG]
Chicken getting done
18fc8ec8.jpg
[/IMG]
Add some corn!
2ddfb34d.jpg
[/IMG]
Quick bath in #5
ebf24f69.jpg
[/IMG]
And all ready to eat!
3939fe63.jpg
[/IMG]
Have a great evening!!!

Take care!

Marvelous job Morgan! I really love the Boston Bay. We use it on rice and veggies as well as fish and chicken.

Fantastic loooking chicken Morgan!(really dig your mexican ABT´s aswell...Clever with the skewers)

Perfect looking chicken and corn Morgan!

Just curious, if this was fresh corn, what is the price in AK this time of year?
Ours is presently coming from Florida, and its 3 or 4 ears for a buck.

Thanks for the replys!

Bob it's not fresh (8 pack from Costco) and I have no idea what the cost way except I know it was no where near what u can get it for!

Really nice! Morgan can you share how you seasoned the corn? I'm a puppy with corn and would appreciate any help.

Thanks!
Rolf

Morgan that chicken looks so <span class="ev_code_BLUE">GOOD</span> has me thinking chicken on the performer for dinner

...Rolf...this cook I just sprinkled some Webers Boston Bay seasoning and EVOO and let sit in a ziplock for a bit and the indirect on the grill for a bit till done,.. There are tons of ways to do corn on the grill!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Morgan C.:
...Rolf...this cook I just sprinkled some Webers Boston Bay seasoning and EVOO and let sit in a ziplock for a bit and the indirect on the grill for a bit till done,.. There are tons of ways to do corn on the grill! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Morgan, I appreciate it! I'll give it a try tomorrow night.

Back