Just Picked up Genesis SPX 435 Smart Grill

Love it! New to pellets. Everything has been great. App is super convenient. I also got the griddle insert which I have been using and enjoying for smash burgers, bacon, scrambles. Only real complaint so far is drain hole on the griddle is kinda small and grill cover is out of stock. More prep space would be nice. Maybe I’ll spring for one of the add on tables.

Love it! New to pellets. Everything has been great. App is super convenient. I also got the griddle insert which I have been using and enjoying for smash burgers, bacon, scrambles. Only real complaint so far is drain hole on the griddle is kinda small and grill cover is out of stock. More prep space would be nice. Maybe I’ll spring for one of the add on tables.
Sounds awesome! Glad you're loving it!

Awesome flip, Josh! What a home run. While I am primarily a fan of the "classic" Webers, that one definitely has a lot to offer in the way of style, size and features. Glad you could move it so quickly!

Now I have to decide how far I want to take my Genesis LX S-440. I'm thinking quick cleanup and flip but maybe put some $ in it and try to get more for it. I'll have to do some math and think about it.

Back