Just an Eclipse sample

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Got a whole bunch of great photos of the raptu..............err I mean eclipse today These are just a few I've edited to view better. I will share more L8R FWIW I have a Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra and these were shot on "pro" mode by lowering the ISO, using about 1/250 shutter speed and shooting through those Eclipse glasses (literally just put them over the camera lenses).

20240408_134318.jpg20240408_134328.jpg20240408_134341.jpg20240408_134409.jpg

Kind of surreal out there today. Shadows from the tress looked like 3D.
I didn't have proper glasses so no peeks of the sun for me. I'm remodeling my laundry room so in and out.
House turned to darkness, almost like nighttime.

I have an S22 Ultra as well. When I wanted to upgrade, the S24 Ultra was my "go to" because of how good the cameras are. Yeah I wanted the Z Flip 5 like we got for wife, but not until I see cameras on that like the Ultras have. And great shot BTW

Eh. I've seen eclipses in the past. And I have little to no desire to deal with the traffic and other assorted idiocy.

I have an S22 Ultra as well. When I wanted to upgrade, the S24 Ultra was my "go to" because of how good the cameras are. Yeah I wanted the Z Flip 5 like we got for wife, but not until I see cameras on that like the Ultras have. And great shot BTW
I had the S21 Ultra and tried to make it my only phone + camera but could not. It was too large for me to pocket and use and found the camera not good enough for what I wanted. I downsized the phone to the S22 and got a Sony RX100 VI. Still wanted a little more so went to the Sony RX10 IV. I love the RX10 IV. I can't believe how great the autofocus is, with 25X optical zoom, and no changing lenses I take great pictures. Plus people think I am a "real" photographer as it is not a phone;-)

Back