It's your fault!

K. Smith

TVWBB Member
All of you.

If you hadn't been so helpful, so descriptive and posted such beautiful pictures of your results, I probably wouldn't have become so addicted to the smoker. We've had it only a few weeks and have already done brisket, ribs, bacon, pulled pork, and beef ribs. Now, the pastrami and duck pastrami are smoking away.

Since I work at home, I can now see all kinds of possibilities. And while the other half has always been the outdoor cook (except for my outdoor wood fire oven), I'm the only playing with the smoker the most. Who says it has to be a guy's toy? Although I know he will eventually get equal time on it.

This forum has been a treasure trove of information and I appreciate all the advice and help.

But . . . it still is your fault. :wsm:

Ms K. , we accept our part in you enjoying your new toy so much. LOL I am originally from the area - my mom is in Garland (where I grw up), my brother and his family is in Alllen, and a LOT more family down in the Fairfield/Corsicana area. Now you need to show us how it's done in Big D.

Ms K. , we accept our part in you enjoying your new toy so much. LOL I am originally from the area - my mom is in Garland (where I grw up), my brother and his family is in Alllen, and a LOT more family down in the Fairfield/Corsicana area. Now you need to show us how it's done in Big D.

Full disclosure--I'm a naturalized Texan, not a native (but, as they say, I got here as fast as I could). Originally from Connecticut, but moved around the country as a kid.

That being said, I'm doing all I can to learn Big D BBQ.

Back