Its STEALTH day.....

Yeah, Paul, you have a number of interested parties! When you can, we want to see more and hear your impressions.

Can you keep the new "Crafted Kitchen" holder below the grate and use other grates? In other words, is that a separate component from the grates themselves? I would be tempted to replace those plated grates with a set of stainless, even if you had to cut one in half to accomodate some of the CK add-ons such as the sear grate.

Yeah, Paul, you have a number of interested parties! When you can, we want to see more and hear your impressions.

Can you keep the new "Crafted Kitchen" holder below the grate and use other grates? In other words, is that a separate component from the grates themselves? I would be tempted to replace those plated grates with a set of stainless, even if you had to cut one in half to accomodate some of the CK add-ons such as the sear grate.
Hi, will take more pictures tomorrow as now dark in UK. I only built today and will hook up to Wi-Fi etc in morning. The UK version comes with SS grates as standard but I believe crafted frame and top shelf are plated items. Let me know what other details and photos are needed. I believe only the split sized grates supplied will work with frame, Weber have integrated this well imo

Hi, will take more pictures tomorrow as now dark in UK. I only built today and will hook up to Wi-Fi etc in morning. The UK version comes with SS grates as standard but I believe crafted frame and top shelf are plated items. Let me know what other details and photos are needed. I believe only the split sized grates supplied will work with frame, Weber have integrated this well imo
570DDA16-9899-4F5C-A098-228C690783F1.jpeg825C56FC-4F96-4525-A194-4C9B2008E165.jpeg

Thanks loads. They did a redesign in the pellet hopper and there are design changes in the fire pot and surrounding area. That should help with some of the glitches. Have fun.
Lew what are you seeing in the fire pot design changes?

Lew what are you seeing in the fire pot design changes?
The flavorizer bar flange is different, the sheet metal behind the pellet slide stands off from the cooking body and mine has no air gap back there. The fire pot grate is different and I'm seeing a round metal bar running from the back to front of the grate. Tell me my old eyes aren't playing tricks. Also, doesn't it look like the short side of the pellet hopper is even shorter? EDIT: I blew up the fire pot on a different computer and the fire pot grate and glow plug placement are definitely different.

Last edited:

Back