Italian Fatty and Breakfast Fatty

Jak Stepan

TVWBB Pro
heres a couple of fattys I tried, this was my first time to do fattys. since im usually hungry and dranking on a couple of cold frosty's I tend to get too fanatical with the fillings and portions when I prep for a cook. these turned out to be some FAT fattys.

Italian:
Italian sausage, pepperoni (fried/rendered), homemade roasted red peppers, sautéed onions (to eliminate too much juice), fresh mushrooms, lots of fresh basil, and two cheeses mozzarella and provolone.

Breakfast:
Breakfast sausage, 3 rows of tater tots, fresh mushroom, sautéed onions, double provolone.

with two young teenage girls its hard to get pics without them in a photobomb somewhere. its like a 6th sense - they know when someone pulls out the camera.

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

thanks for the pointers yall have made on these. definitely will be doing a wide variety of them again.

don't lift the lid...

Those fatties look delicious. Good stuff when in them.

Your girls managed to photobomb you...my kids photobomb sometimes but by accident...lol

Absolutely delicious... Love the idea of the Italian one and the Tater Tots are killer in the other!

Great job!

Those look real good Jak, baconweaving is almost a lost art these days.

I always thought the bacon weave was an easy thing to do until I tried for the first time. Man was in wrong. Although I did use the cheapest bacon I could find, and that was my downfall.

Nice fattys by the way. They are PHAT! :)

JAK;
You really know how to hurt a guy! Those look AWESOME!!

We've got snow, very low temperatures, and we're almost stranded (figuratively). No smoking or grilling for a bit. I'm a wuss when the temps dip to zero.... So, we'll just have to wait. But-t-t, I will return and when I do a fatty will be on my radar screen!

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Back