Is this black durawood?

It is, but I don't have the time or even the desire right now to deal with it. Got so much on my plate right now stressing me to the breaking point. Otherwise I would. Top it off I did a customer a "solid" recently. She had 2 broken machines. I knocked $10 off per machine on service as I do for any multiple machine customer. I did not even charge her for all the parts I used and only charged cost for what I did. She drives up here in a $70k Lexus SUV, and claimed she did realize I had invoiced her for 2 machines. Promising, to get me paid in full the following Friday (when she got paid) and I said sure. No problem. Well you think I have seen the rest of payment? Nooooo.
No more Mr. Nice Guy.
Anyway other deeper stuff going on, leaving me no space, no time, and watching funds

It is, but I don't have the time or even the desire right now to deal with it. Got so much on my plate right now stressing me to the breaking point. Otherwise I would. Top it off I did a customer a "solid" recently. She had 2 broken machines. I knocked $10 off per machine on service as I do for any multiple machine customer. I did not even charge her for all the parts I used and only charged cost for what I did. She drives up here in a $70k Lexus SUV, and claimed she did realize I had invoiced her for 2 machines. Promising, to get me paid in full the following Friday (when she got paid) and I said sure. No problem. Well you think I have seen the rest of payment? Nooooo.
No more Mr. Nice Guy.
Anyway other deeper stuff going on, leaving me no space, no time, and watching funds
I hear ya Larry. I just got the bill for Barbs half hour air med helicopter ride down to St. Jude's in Phoenix. Which is a Cardiac arresting $42,000 and I have no idea yet if the insurance covers any of it.
The lousy part is the ride was totally not necessary. She was released from St. Jude's within 2 hours of arriving with a mild intestinal infection.
Stress level off the charts!

Back