Is Memorial Day the next KBB sale?

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
Burned through a ton this year and need to stock up. Any sales on anything decent let me know. Thanks.

I think so. Lowes by me has 2 20 lb bags for 19.99 right now. Not cheap enough for me. I went through about 450lbs this past year!

Awesome I’ll keep an eye out, I’m down to 2 bags. It doesn’t feel right.

Our local Meijer store had some small bags of Kingsford Pecan, Applewood, and long burn sitting on the clearance table for 50% off last week. I grabbed a few of those, but need more KBB as I'm on my last bag.

costco has twin 18LB kingsford pro brickets for 15 bucks right now. Where available.

I’m down to about 80 lb. that should get me to Memorial Day, then I hope my wife’s son can find his military ID for the extra discount. I had no idea the military discount was more than 10%, someone told me it’s something like 30? Or was I being BS’d?

Grabbed six bags of Kingsford Professional at Costco, $14.99 for 2 bags. Can’t wait to try it out.

Grabbed six bags of Kingsford Professional at Costco, $14.99 for 2 bags. Can’t wait to try it out.
I saw that when I was in there last Monday. I went by the display 3 times before finally saying NO! and waiting for the early season sales. We burned through over 500 lbs. since I last bought 2 years ago. Still have some hardwood lump that I bought on sale at Lowes a couple of years back. Getting nervous though.........LOL

Harris Teeter has sold 16 Lb. bags of KBB for $7.99 for several weeks. Not a great price, but it is convenient. Two miles from my house and I shop there at least three times a week.

Back