Is it EVER going to stop

Len Dennis

TVWBB Diamond Member
snowing?

This past Saturday (it IS spring isn't it?) was the first time this winter I had to use the snowblower. It has been snowing off and on continuously since. It is currently coming down in buckets (see the flakes silhouetted against the car) if it's possible for snow to come down in buckets.

AND I keep getting emails from subscribed golf course threads telling me there are gobs and gobs of available tee times available. Maybe if they attached a snow plow to the front of the golf cart, I'd consider it.

1386790263.jpg

<sigh> :mad:

Last edited:
Good grief that sucks. I hate snow, okay Len I won't mention it's going to be 78 and Sunny here.:cool:

Had to open up my big mouth, going into our second day of rain with rain forecasted 100% the next 5 days.

My brother up in Cleveland sent me some pics this past weekend, they caught it as well, what ever happened to April showers ?

Len, being born and raised on Los Angeles and still here after 67 years, I must ask the question, what is snow? If it drizzles here I don't want to go to work. Just sayin!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

If it drizzles here I don't want to go to work.

Funny but when I used to work, if it was SUNNY out, I didn't want to go to work. Drizzling/raining is when I did want to go to work.

BTW, get a couple of ice cubes out of your freezer and smash 'em up (before they go in your rum 'n coke ;) . That's kinda what hail (another popular form of rain up here) looks like (more like b.b.'s coming out of the sky :rolleyes: ). Just sayin' hehe.

Another BTW: it snowed again yesterday but is supposed to get up to about 56o today. With rain. :mad:

Last edited:
Funny but when I used to work, if it was SUNNY out, I didn't want to go to work. Drizzling/raining is when I did want to go to work.

BTW, get a couple of ice cubes out of your freezer and smash 'em up (before they go in your rum 'n coke ;) . That's kinda what hail (another popular form of rain up here) looks like (more like b.b.'s coming out of the sky :rolleyes: ). Just sayin' hehe.

Another BTW: it snowed again yesterday but is supposed to get up to about 56o today. With rain. :mad:

I remember that scenario when I was growing up in the 'burbs of Chicago. It would get warm enough to rain and the next day it would be freezing again and us kids would get our ice skates on and go skating in the streets because the rain had turned to ice.
And nope I don't miss it one little bit.

Len, I don't want to work when it is wet since a lot of my equipment is electronics or expensive and since I own the joint, I don't want water to ruin the stuff. I will say this, you are definitely more dedicated than those of us on the west coast since we can use our grills and smokers all year.

Len, I don't want to work when it is wet since a lot of my equipment is electronics or expensive and since I own the joint, I don't want water to ruin the stuff. I will say this, you are definitely more dedicated than those of us on the west coast since we can use our grills and smokers all year.

Yah, we're REAL men up here :D :D :D :D

Back