Indoor Roaster/Smoker Butterball Turkry 1st run!

California is a beautiful state. Wish I could venture out to Yosemite Valley one day and see just how high Half-Dome is.

I don't know if i would use it inside the house, but great looking juicy smoked turkey none the less.

RivalKCSmoker.jpg

Capture.jpg

1325024746-129627_full.jpg

Looks great! I have a Rival KC Roaster/Smoker...........Great for double smoked Hams

If you have a fireplace you could place the roaster/smoker in it and just let the smoke go up the chimney after you have opened the damper of course.
That turkey looks great!

If you have a fireplace you could place the roaster/smoker in it and just let the smoke go up the chimney after you have opened the damper of course.
That turkey looks great!

That is a great idea!!! For some reason, I never thought of that! I have a wood burner stove!!!! Plenty of room to place the roaster/smoker there! I'll use an extension cord!!!! funny you mention this, I was Lowe's today, and had to buy a new fireplace grate. Thanks for the tip!!!!!!!

That is awesome you have a similar roaster/smoker! Share some pics of it in action!

Michael C..............I will have to dig out some pix!
And to Bob H.............Now I wish I didn't have a fireplace insert! Huh,who would of thought of such a thing!
Don't laugh if I post Pix of a Turkey hanging down my chimney!

Hey Michael C, are you going to try a slab of ribs in your smokey roaster just to see if you can have ribs in January without going out in the cold?

Back